Wednesday

Selena Gomez 'humbled' by music success

Selena Gomez has admitted that she feels 'humbled' by the success of her music. The 18-year-old girlfriend of Justin Bieber graduated from Disney series The Wizards Of Waverly Place, and hosted the EMA's. 



She starred in Monte Carlo, released singles from her album When The Sun Goes Down, and hit the road with her We Own the Night tour. However, she said that the biggest surprise out of all of her work was how well her music career has taken off. 



I definitely was excited to get on the road and be able to have my first headlining tour," she told . "I was excited to go everywhere and meet my fans and experience different places. To be honest, I didn't expect the tour to do as well as it did, and we went to Canada and Canada was amazing and made me feel very humbled."