Thursday

Scarlett Johansson Doesn’t ‘Slop Around’ in Sweats



After refusing to wear makeup in We Bought a Zoo, Scarlett Johnasson reveals that when she’s not portraying a character, she’s actually quite fond of putting on a face.“I always like to put a little bit of makeup on,” she tells Style.com. “I’m not the kind of person that just slops around in sweatpants. I like to feel a little more together, you never know who you’re going to see out there!”



“My absolute must-have is a really rich and vibrant red lipstick,” she reveals of the look that has become synonymous with her red-carpet bombshell motif. “I always keep red lipstick in my bag because I never know when I might show up to an event and be completely underdressed. I feel like red lipstick is the cure-all for everything.”



Other things that make her feel beautiful include reverting to her natural hair color (“I’m naturally blonde so I feel most like myself when I’m blonde”) and a good, old-fashioned honey facial. Yup, a honey facial. “I use Manuka honey,” she reveals. “You just warm your face so that your pores are open (you can steam your face right after getting out of the shower), and then you just take a spoon and apply the honey directly to your face and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.”