Thursday

Pregnant Jessica Simpson Still Wedding Dress Shoppin

Jessica Simpson is pregnant, and put off her wedding as a result of that unexpected joy, but she's still planning on getting married to Eric Johnson next year.The expectant 31-year-old star was spotted visiting a Monique Lhuillier wedding boutique Sunday in L.A. Dresses in the store range from $3,000-20,000.Simpson and Eric Johnson got engaged on November 11, 2010. The wedding was pushed back after she got pregnant, but she's adamant it's still on.



"I didn't want to be stressed," she said. "Now when I get stressed it's like 50 times worse. I really want to enjoy that day, and now I get to have my baby with me.""We were always going to wait after the baby. We flirted around with different dates before I found out I was pregnant, and thankfully we didn't lock anything down. I want to enjoy the day… I'm glad we didn't make a deposit."Seriously. Phew. How could she afford that kind of financial hit. It's not like she's getting paid $3 million to shed her baby weight or anything.