Monday

Actress Soha Ali Khan not thinking about marriage


Actress Soha Ali Khan, who has been dating actor Kunal Kemmu for a while, says she is not ready for marriage yet.“Handsome, rich, loyal, kind and good in sports. Does anyone has these qualities? No one. No, I am not thinking about marriage right now, I am very small , I still have to do a lot of things,” the 33-year-old said on the sidelines of the Aamby Valley India Bridal Fashion Week in Mumbai.



Khan walked the ramp for fashion designer Vikram Phadnis. She not only wore a bridal dress, but completed her look with henna and sindoor.While her own wedding may be a long way away, she is excited about her brother, actor Saif Ali Khan’s forthcoming day.“I am very excited. But like I said, it’s a very personal matter and bhai Saif and Kareena Kapoor don’t want to talk about it so it would not be right for me to say anything either,” she said.